Ramen is a traditional Japanese dish that is loved by many people all around the world. It is a type of noodle soup that is usually served with meat, vegetables, and eggs. Ramen is a filling and satisfying meal that is perfect for any time of the day. In this article, we will be sharing a delicious recipe for ramen that you can easily make at home.
For this recipe, you will need the following ingredients:
- 4 servings of ramen noodles
- 4 cups of chicken broth
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of miso paste
- 1 tablespoon of sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
- 1 carrot, sliced
- 1 cup of sliced mushrooms
- 2 cups of chopped bok choy
- 4 boiled eggs, halved
- 2 green onions, sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
Follow these easy steps to make delicious ramen at home:
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large pot over medium heat.
- Add the garlic and onion and sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the chicken broth, soy sauce, miso paste, and sesame oil and bring to a boil.
- Add the sliced carrot and mushrooms and let it simmer for 5-7 minutes.
- Add the chopped bok choy and let it cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the ramen noodles according to the instructions on the package.
- Drain the noodles and divide them into 4 serving bowls.
- Ladle the soup over the noodles and top with boiled egg halves and sliced green onions.
- Serve hot and enjoy your delicious homemade ramen!
This recipe makes 4 servings, and each serving contains the following approximate nutritional values:
- Calories: 400
- Protein: 18 grams
- Fat: 12 grams
- Carbohydrates: 60 grams
- Fiber: 5 grams
Making ramen at home is easy and fun, and this delicious recipe is sure to be a hit with your family and friends. With the perfect combination of savory broth, tender noodles, and fresh vegetables, this ramen is a comforting and satisfying meal that you can enjoy any time of the day. So why not give this recipe a try and experience the authentic flavors of Japanese cuisine in the comfort of your own home?