Nasi goreng is one of the most popular dishes in Indonesia and is enjoyed by people all over the world. It is a simple and delicious dish that is perfect for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. In this article, we will show you how to make nasi goreng sederhana, a simple version of the dish that is easy to prepare and requires only a few ingredients.
To make nasi goreng sederhana, you will need the following ingredients:
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 1/2 cup frozen peas and carrots
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
Follow these simple steps to make nasi goreng sederhana:
- Heat the vegetable oil in a wok or large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the minced garlic and diced onion to the skillet and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes until fragrant.
- Add the frozen peas and carrots to the skillet and stir-fry for another 1-2 minutes until heated through.
- Push the vegetables to the side of the skillet and add the beaten eggs to the other side. Scramble the eggs until cooked through.
- Add the cooked rice to the skillet and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes until heated through.
- Add the soy sauce to the skillet and stir-fry for another 1-2 minutes until the rice is evenly coated.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove from heat and serve hot.
Nasi goreng sederhana is a relatively healthy dish that is low in fat and calories. One serving of this dish contains approximately:
- Calories: 350
- Protein: 12g
- Carbohydrates: 60g
- Fat: 6g
- Sodium: 900mg
- Fiber: 4g
- Sugar: 3g
Nasi goreng sederhana is a simple and delicious dish that is perfect for any meal. With just a few ingredients and a little bit of time, you can create a satisfying and healthy meal that your whole family will love. So why not give this recipe a try and see for yourself just how delicious nasi goreng can be!