Kuah bakso sapi spesial is a delicious and savory Indonesian soup that is perfect for any occasion. This soup is made with beef meatballs, vegetables, and a flavorful broth that is sure to warm you up on a cold day. In this recipe, we will show you how to make this delicious soup from scratch.
To make kuah bakso sapi spesial, you will need the following ingredients:
- 500 grams of beef meatballs
- 1 liter of water
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 shallots, sliced
- 1 carrot, sliced
- 1 celery stalk, sliced
- 1 leek, sliced
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of fish sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
Here are the steps to make kuah bakso sapi spesial:
- Heat the vegetable oil in a pot over medium heat.
- Add the garlic and shallots and sauté until fragrant.
- Add the water and bring it to a boil.
- Add the beef meatballs and let them cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the sliced carrot, celery, and leek.
- Season with soy sauce, fish sauce, salt, and pepper.
- Simmer for another 5 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
- Adjust the seasoning according to your taste.
- Serve hot with steamed rice and fried shallots on top.
- Enjoy your delicious kuah bakso sapi spesial!
One serving of kuah bakso sapi spesial contains approximately:
- Calories: 200
- Protein: 18 grams
- Fat: 8 grams
- Carbohydrates: 15 grams
- Fiber: 3 grams
- Sodium: 1000mg
Kuah bakso sapi spesial is a delicious and hearty soup that is perfect for any meal. This recipe is easy to follow and can be customized to your liking. You can add more vegetables or spices to make it more flavorful. This soup is also a great way to get your daily dose of protein and nutrients. Give this recipe a try and enjoy the delicious taste of kuah bakso sapi spesial!