Ayam kuluyuk is a Chinese food dish that has become quite popular in Indonesia. It is a stir-fried chicken dish that is typically served with a side of vegetables and rice. The dish is known for its savory and slightly sweet flavor, which is achieved through the use of soy sauce, oyster sauce, and kecap manis (sweet soy sauce). In this blog post, we will be sharing a recipe for ayam kuluyuk that you can easily make at home.
For this recipe, you will need the following ingredients:
- 500 grams of chicken breast, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons of oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons of kecap manis
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- Salt and pepper to taste
Here are the steps to make ayam kuluyuk:
- Heat the vegetable oil in a wok or large pan over medium-high heat.
- Add the minced garlic and chopped onion to the wok and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes until fragrant.
- Add the chicken to the wok and stir-fry for 5-6 minutes until cooked through.
- Add the sliced red and green bell peppers to the wok and stir-fry for an additional 1-2 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix together the soy sauce, oyster sauce, kecap manis, sugar, salt, and pepper.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken and vegetables in the wok and stir-fry for an additional 1-2 minutes until everything is coated in the sauce and heated through.
- Remove the wok from the heat and serve the ayam kuluyuk hot with a side of rice.
Here is the nutritional information for this recipe:
- Calories: 350
- Protein: 30g
- Fat: 14g
- Carbohydrates: 25g
- Fiber: 4g
- Sugar: 18g
- Sodium: 1500mg
Ayam kuluyuk is a delicious and easy-to-make Chinese food dish that you can enjoy at home. With its savory and slightly sweet flavor, it is sure to be a hit with your family and friends. Give this recipe a try and let us know how it turns out!