Kuah Baso Aci is a popular Indonesian soup that is known for its delicious taste and healthy ingredients. It is a favorite dish among many Indonesians and is often served as a light meal or snack. This soup is made using aci or tapioca flour balls and meatballs that are made from beef or chicken. The broth is made using a variety of spices that give it a unique flavor.
To make Kuah Baso Aci, you will need the following ingredients:
- 250 grams aci or tapioca flour
- 250 grams ground beef or chicken
- 1 egg
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 liter water
- 2 stalks of celery, chopped
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons fried shallots
Follow these steps to make Kuah Baso Aci:
- Mix the aci or tapioca flour with water to form a dough.
- Roll the dough into small balls and set aside.
- Mix the ground beef or chicken with egg, garlic, cornstarch, salt, pepper, and sugar. Shape into small meatballs and set aside.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a pot over medium heat. Add the chopped celery and sauté for a few minutes.
- Add the water to the pot and bring to a boil.
- Add the meatballs to the pot and let cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the aci or tapioca flour balls to the pot and let cook for another 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and serve hot, garnished with fried shallots.
Kuah Baso Aci is a healthy soup that is packed with protein and fiber. One serving contains approximately:
- Calories: 300
- Protein: 20 grams
- Fat: 10 grams
- Carbohydrates: 30 grams
- Fiber: 3 grams
- Sodium: 800 mg
Kuah Baso Aci is a delicious and healthy Indonesian soup that is perfect for a light meal or snack. It is easy to make and can be customized to suit your taste preferences. Whether you are a fan of beef or chicken, this soup is sure to satisfy your cravings. Try making it at home today and enjoy the authentic taste of Indonesian cuisine!