Mushroom sauce is a versatile and delicious sauce that can be used in many dishes. It is easy to make and can be customized to suit your taste. In this article, we will be sharing a mushroom sauce resep that is perfect for any occasion.
For this mushroom sauce resep, you will need the following ingredients:
- 250g mushrooms
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 onion
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 1 cup of chicken broth
- 1 cup of heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon of cornstarch
- Salt and pepper to taste
Follow these simple steps to make the mushroom sauce:
- Chop the mushrooms, garlic, and onion into small pieces.
- Melt the butter in a pan over medium heat.
- Add the chopped garlic and onion to the pan and sauté until they are golden brown.
- Add the chopped mushrooms and sauté for a few minutes until they are cooked.
- Add the chicken broth to the pan and bring it to a boil.
- Add the heavy cream to the pan and stir well.
- Mix the cornstarch with a little bit of water and add it to the pan. Stir well until the sauce thickens.
- Season the sauce with salt and pepper to taste.
- Let the sauce simmer for a few minutes until it is thick and creamy.
- Serve the mushroom sauce hot over your favorite dish.
This mushroom sauce resep serves 4 people and contains the following nutrition information per serving:
- Calories: 278
- Total Fat: 25g
- Saturated Fat: 15g
- Cholesterol: 82mg
- Sodium: 303mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 9g
- Dietary Fiber: 1g
- Sugars: 3g
- Protein: 6g
This mushroom sauce resep is easy to make and delicious. It can be used in a variety of dishes and customized to suit your taste. Whether you are cooking for a special occasion or a weeknight dinner, this mushroom sauce is sure to impress. Give it a try and let us know what you think!