Dimsum is a popular Chinese cuisine that has been famous around the world. Dimsum has many variations, and one of them is filled with various ingredients. Resep isian dimsum is an easy-to-make dimsum recipe that you can try at home with your family. This recipe will fill your dimsum with delicious ingredients, such as chicken, shrimp, and vegetables.
The ingredients needed for this recipe are simple and easy to find in your local market. Here are the ingredients for resep isian dimsum:
- 500 grams of flour
- 1 tablespoon of salt
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 250 ml of hot water
- 1 chicken breast, minced
- 100 grams of shrimp, peeled and minced
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1/2 cup of chopped cabbage
- 1 tablespoon of sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon of cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of pepper
Making resep isian dimsum is easy, and you can do it in your own kitchen. Here are the instructions for making resep isian dimsum:
- Mix the flour, salt, and sugar in a large bowl. Pour in the hot water gradually while stirring until the dough is formed.
- Knead the dough for about 10 minutes until it becomes smooth and elastic. Cover the dough with a damp towel and let it rest for 30 minutes.
- Mix the minced chicken, shrimp, grated carrot, chopped cabbage, sesame oil, soy sauce, oyster sauce, cornstarch, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Mix it well.
- Divide the dough into small balls, about the size of a ping-pong ball. Flatten each ball into a circle with a rolling pin.
- Place a tablespoon of the filling in the center of the dough circle. Fold the edges of the dough up to the center to cover the filling. Twist the top of the dough to seal it.
- Place the dimsum on a steamer basket lined with parchment paper. Steam the dimsum over high heat for 15 minutes.
- Remove the dimsum from the steamer and serve hot with soy sauce or chili sauce.
Resep isian dimsum is a healthy and nutritious food that you can enjoy with your family. Here is the nutrition information for resep isian dimsum:
- Calories: 200
- Protein: 10 grams
- Fat: 5 grams
- Carbohydrates: 30 grams
- Fiber: 2 grams
- Sugar: 2 grams
- Sodium: 500 mg
Resep isian dimsum is a delicious and healthy food that you can make at home. This recipe is easy to follow, and the ingredients are easy to find. You can enjoy this dimsum with your family and friends, and it will surely become a favorite dish in your household. So, why not try this recipe today and enjoy the delicious taste of resep isian dimsum!