Orak Arik Telur Sayur is a classic Indonesian dish that is quick and easy to make. The dish is a combination of scrambled eggs and mixed vegetables, making it a healthy and delicious meal that can be enjoyed at any time of the day. This dish is perfect for those who want to eat a nutritious meal but don’t have a lot of time to prepare it. In this article, we will be sharing with you a step-by-step guide on how to make Orak Arik Telur Sayur.
Here are the ingredients that you will need to make Orak Arik Telur Sayur:
- 4 eggs
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 carrot, grated
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
Follow these steps to make Orak Arik Telur Sayur:
- Heat the oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Add the onion and garlic to the pan and sauté until they become fragrant.
- Add the chopped red and green peppers and grated carrot to the pan and cook until they are tender.
- Beat the eggs in a separate bowl and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the eggs to the pan with the vegetables and stir continuously until the eggs are fully cooked.
- Once the eggs are cooked, turn off the heat and transfer the Orak Arik Telur Sayur to a serving dish.
- Serve hot with a side of rice or bread.
Here is the nutrition information for a serving of Orak Arik Telur Sayur:
- Calories: 240
- Protein: 13g
- Carbohydrates: 14g
- Fat: 14g
- Sodium: 290mg
- Sugar: 5g
- Fiber: 3g
Here are some tips to help you make the perfect Orak Arik Telur Sayur:
- Use fresh vegetables for the best flavor and nutrition.
- You can add other vegetables to the dish such as mushrooms, green beans, and zucchini.
- Don’t overcook the vegetables as they will become mushy.
- Season the eggs well with salt and pepper to give them flavor.
- Use a non-stick pan to prevent the eggs from sticking.
Orak Arik Telur Sayur is a tasty and healthy dish that can be made in just a few minutes. It’s a great way to get your daily dose of vegetables and protein in one meal. With this easy-to-follow recipe, you can make this dish anytime you want. So, go ahead and give it a try!