Capcay goreng is a popular Indonesian dish made from mixed vegetables and meat. This dish is suitable for those who want to eat a healthy and nutritious meal. The vegetables in this dish are rich in vitamins and minerals, while the meat provides protein that is essential for our body. In this article, we will discuss the ingredients, instructions, and nutrition of this dish.
The ingredients for capcay goreng are:
- 1/2 kg mixed vegetables (cabbage, carrot, cauliflower, broccoli, baby corn, snow peas)
- 200 gr chicken breast, cut into small pieces
- 200 gr shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 onion, sliced
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp white pepper powder
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
Here’s how to make capcay goreng:
- Prepare the vegetables by washing and cutting them into bite-sized pieces.
- Heat the oil in a wok over medium-high heat. Add the garlic and onion and stir-fry until fragrant.
- Add the chicken and shrimp and stir-fry until cooked.
- Add the vegetables and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the oyster sauce, soy sauce, sugar, salt, and white pepper powder. Mix well.
- Cover the wok and let it cook for 2-3 minutes until the vegetables are tender but still crisp.
- Remove the cover and stir-fry for another minute to let the sauce thicken.
- Turn off the heat and transfer the capcay goreng to a serving dish.
Capcay goreng is a healthy and nutritious dish that provides a balance of carbohydrates, protein, and fiber. Here’s the nutrition information for a serving of capcay goreng:
- Calories: 202 kcal
- Protein: 17 g
- Fat: 9 g
- Carbohydrates: 14 g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Sugar: 7 g
- Sodium: 789 mg
Capcay goreng is a delicious and healthy dish that is easy to make. It is a great way to incorporate more vegetables into your diet and is suitable for those who are looking for a low-fat, low-calorie meal. We hope you find this recipe helpful and enjoy making this dish at home!