Mie telor is one of the most popular dishes in Indonesia. It is a simple yet delicious dish that can be easily prepared at home. Mie telor is made by stir-frying noodles with eggs and various other ingredients. In this article, we will discuss the ingredients, instructions, and nutrition of mie telor.
To make mie telor, you will need the following ingredients:
- 200 grams of egg noodles
- 2 eggs
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 small carrot, grated
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
- 2 tablespoons of oil
To make mie telor, follow these instructions:
- Boil the egg noodles in a pot of water for 2-3 minutes or until they are soft. Drain the noodles and set aside.
- Beat the eggs in a bowl and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan over medium-high heat.
- Add the chopped onion and minced garlic to the pan and sauté for 1-2 minutes or until they are fragrant.
- Add the grated carrot to the pan and sauté for another 1-2 minutes.
- Add the beaten eggs to the pan and scramble them until they are cooked through.
- Add the boiled egg noodles to the pan and stir-fry them with the eggs and vegetables for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the soy sauce, oyster sauce, salt, and black pepper to the pan and stir-fry for another 1-2 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the heat and transfer the mie telor to a serving dish.
- Garnish with chopped scallions or cilantro (optional) and serve hot.
Mie telor is a relatively healthy dish that is high in protein and carbohydrates. One serving of mie telor (200 grams) contains approximately:
- Calories: 425
- Protein: 16 grams
- Carbohydrates: 54 grams
- Fat: 17 grams
- Sugar: 5 grams
- Sodium: 1300 mg
- Cholesterol: 200 mg
Mie telor is a delicious and easy-to-make dish that can be enjoyed by anyone. With its simple ingredients and instructions, you can prepare this dish in just a few minutes. So, the next time you are looking for a quick and satisfying meal, give mie telor a try!