Sari Wangi milk tea is a delicious and refreshing drink that originated in Indonesia. It is made by combining Sari Wangi tea with milk and sweetener. This drink is perfect for those who love tea and want to try something new.
To make Sari Wangi milk tea, you will need the following ingredients:
- 2 bags of Sari Wangi tea
- 1 cup of water
- 1 cup of milk
- 3 tablespoons of sugar
- Ice cubes
Follow these simple steps to make Sari Wangi milk tea:
- Heat the water in a pot until it boils.
- Add the Sari Wangi tea bags to the pot and let it steep for 3-5 minutes.
- Remove the tea bags and add sugar to the tea. Stir until the sugar dissolves.
- Let the tea cool down to room temperature.
- Add ice cubes to a glass.
- Pour the tea into the glass.
- Add milk to the glass.
- Stir the tea and milk until well combined.
- Add more ice if desired.
- Serve and enjoy!
Here is the nutrition information for one serving of Sari Wangi milk tea:
- Calories: 150
- Total fat: 4g
- Saturated fat: 2.5g
- Cholesterol: 15mg
- Sodium: 70mg
- Total carbohydrates: 26g
- Dietary fiber: 0g
- Sugars: 26g
- Protein: 4g
Here are some tips to make the perfect Sari Wangi milk tea:
- Use fresh Sari Wangi tea bags for the best flavor.
- Adjust the amount of sugar according to your taste.
- Use cold milk to keep the drink refreshing.
- Add more ice to make the drink colder.
You can also try these variations of Sari Wangi milk tea:
- Use honey instead of sugar for a healthier option.
- Add boba pearls for a fun texture.
- Use condensed milk for a sweeter and creamier taste.
- Try different flavors of Sari Wangi tea, such as jasmine or green tea.
Sari Wangi milk tea is a delicious and easy-to-make drink that you can enjoy anytime. With its refreshing taste and creamy texture, it is sure to become your new favorite drink. Try making it at home and enjoy the taste of Indonesia!